Sou um parágrafo. Clique aqui para adicionar e editar seu próprio texto. É fácil.
With a background as a musician and experience in the field of music education, Tiago acted as Class Coordinator in the Sines School of Arts and conductor of the Wind Orchestra. He was pedagogical coordinator of the Guri Project in São Paulo (Brazil). He conducted workshops of oboe, ensemble class and creation and improvisation musical, besides participating as professor and coordinator of stages of orchestra.
Today he is a professor of double reeds wind instruments at the Lajes do Pico Music School and is available for:
- Give lessons of Double Vane in the region of the Azorean Triangle,
- Give Oboe private lessons in Faial and Pico Island,
- Coordinate and participate as an educator in musical training activities, stages of orchestras and other activities of musical development in Portugal or other countries,
- Perform master classes of Oboe,
- Coordinate and carry out training activities related to musical creation and improvisation,
- To carry out activities of formation, qualification or mentoring to existing musical groups (scholar, jazz, instrumental and improvisation),
- To take on the pedagogical or musical coordination of schools of music, bands and orchestras in the Azores
Enviar comentários e opiniões
Tiago Marques and the Youth Orchestra of Winds of the Alentejo Coast in a presentation of the Sines World Music Festival with special participation of the percussion group Skalabá Tuka.
Direction and composition of Tiago Marques.